LFCC Workforce Solutions and Continuing Education
Class Catalog and Registration
Welcome to the class registration section of our website. Here you can view and/or register for any of our upcoming classes. To view our classes and/or register to take a class:
- Click on the Courses button in the column to the left.
- On the Course Page you will see the Main Class Categories in Blue and Subcategories in Black.
- Move your cursor over the Subcategory of interest and click to see all classes in that Category.
- Follow directions to either view classes or register to take classes.
- Part of the registration process will require you to set up a Student Profile where you can access information about your classes and streamline the registration process in the future.
- Payment is required with registration. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Even if you're not quite ready to register for a class, you can set up a Student Profile* which will streamline your class registration when you do take a class. Click on the Sign in button in the column to the left to create your own student login, password, and profile. When you have a Student Profile you can:
- Register online, anytime at your convenience.
- Get email reminders for class starting dates.
- Create and update your own student profile, which you can access anytime and keep up-to-date.
- Review your Workforce Solutions student transcript at any time. (classes taken since 1/1/10)
- Review and monitor your financial transactions with Workforce Solutions at any time. (transactions since 1/1/10)
If you have additional questions or need assistance, you can call our office at the Middletown Campus at (540) 868-7021 or our Fauquier Campus (in Warrenton) at (540) 351-1524.