Disney Institute shares the operational practices used to serve guests at our parks and resorts for over 60 years. We know that excellent service does not simply come from a friendly smile or easy transaction. It results from truly understanding the customer's needs and putting the right guidelines and customer service standards in place, so we can exceed their expectations.
When an organization puts the customer at its core—empowering its people and unifying its processes—outstanding customer service becomes possible on a consistent basis, from the first greeting to the final meeting. When all touch points are exemplary experiences, a customer has a much greater incentive to return, as well as recommend us to others. No one understands this better than Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
Learn How To:
Who Can Benefit:
- Assess and improve your organization's commitment to quality service
- Differentiate and elevate your service to become a provider of choice
- Design standards for quality service and create a consistent service experience
- Gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relations
Disney Institute, in partnership with LFCC, offers leadership development through a time-tested approach that demonstrates the values and behaviors of exemplary leaders.
- Improve the customer experience and raise the standards of quality service across your organization
- Establish clear processes for consistent service and successful recovery from service failures
- Architect systems and processes to improve the customer experience and help raise service standards
- Discover how to recover effectively from service breakdowns
- Learn techniques and insights on delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide a new perspective on how service is delivered by your team and help to raise standards
Lord Fairfax Community College/Workforce Solutions
is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CPsm
This program is valid for 8 PDCs
. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org