: EnglishShort Description
: Do you love being around children? Have you ever thought about becoming a child care worker or wondered if you could start a home day care business? Child day care management distance learning course can provide you with the information to take the first step toward earning an attractive child care worker salary.
With our child day care management distance learning course, you can learn the key concepts involved in being a child care worker. You could even learn some basic ideas on how to start a home day care business!
A child care worker is a special person who helps children grow, learn, and gain new skills every day. A child care worker also provides behavioral and emotional support so children feel safe and comfortable while with a child care worker.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: Upon successful completion of our Child Day Care Management course, students will be prepared for a job in the Child Day Care industry and, in part, for the education requirements to become a Child Development Associate (CDA) and/or NCCB’s Certified Child Care Worker (CCCW).
Candidates seeking to apply for CDA assessment must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Hold a high school diploma or GED
• Have 480 hours of experience working with children within the past five years
• Have 120 clock hours of formal child care education within the past five years
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
• Google Chrome is the best browser for this course
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Kindle Reader App may be needed for some reading assignments (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
• Adobe PDF Reader
• Adobe Flash Player
• Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
• PowerPoint Viewer (Use this if you don''t have PowerPoint)