: EnglishShort Description
: Project management refers to the art, or science, of directing projects. This course, Project Management for Information Technology, focuses more specifically on how project management concepts can be applied to IT projects, as well as on project management issues that are unique to IT projects. It reviews the concepts, methodologies, and tools of project management as it relates to IT. Students will also learn about fundamentals, such as integration management, scope, costing, quality, human resources, risk management, and procurement.
This course contains eight comprehensive module quizzes and a 70-question final assessment spanning IT project management areas of knowledge.Instructor Description
: This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)