: EnglishShort Description
: This program addresses how a company functions on a daily basis with the makeup of talent, roles and responsibilities, needs and various divisions that can help to effectively break up a large organization into something that can work effectively and efficiently. Students will have the opportunity to explore the behavior of the organization as a whole, the groups and individuals within it and those elements that contribute to a positive (or negative) work environment.
Analyzing the impact of corporate politics, balanced and unbalanced power structures as well as individual communication styles and motivations can help individuals to navigate their way through complex organizations, help to improve organizations or even design their own successful organization based on these best practices. This program examines organizational theory and application to provide a comprehensive review of individual, group, and organizational performance in relation to organizational structures in contemporary business settings.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader