: EnglishShort Description
: The Public Speaking Expert program helps students to set themselves apart from their peers and colleagues with polished, professional presentation skills that will be tapped by superiors for a variety of presentations, from bringing in prospective clients and ultimately close deals. This valuable program provides students with a basic understanding of public speaking and how to prepare and present a variety of speeches.
Good public speaking skills are extremely rare and successful students will absolutely be set apart from their colleagues should they master the sills offered in this program. With particular attention paid to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, this program will ensure students understand how to enhance a presentation through this medium.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader