: EnglishShort Description
: This online accounting and bookkeeping course is designed specifically for people who have zero experience in this field, or for those who wish to improve their knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping.
Through this multimedia-rich and highly interactive course, you’ll learn:
• Basic accounting terminology
• The fundamental principles of accounting and the accounting cycle
• Payroll expense, taxes, liabilities, laws, forms, and regulations
• Several different payroll functions
• The fundamentals of the budgeting process
• How to record transactions in chronological order with the use of journals
• How to categorize those transactions by account using ledgers
With the training from this course, you’ll be able to secure an employment position in which you’ll conduct budgeting processes for various companies.
Our goal is also to teach you how to interpret financial statements so that you can accurately determine a company’s profitability.
Throughout this accounting and bookkeeping course, we want our students to learn how to apply the theoretical knowledge they’ve gained in their professional lives. As a result, you’ll be in a better position to improve your career options.Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!Certification
: The Bookkeeper Certification is accredited by the National Bookkeepers Association (NBA). The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
NBA's Bookkeeper Certification assures employers of your bookkeeping knowledge and skill.
NBA's nationally recognized Bookkeeper Certification helps you:
Validate Bookkeeping Knowledge
Demonstrate Bookkeeping Skill
You obtain Bookkeeper Certification by passing NBA's Uniform Bookkeeper Certification Examination (Exam).
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)