: EnglishShort Description
: Are you focusing more on conservation, recycling, reducing and reusing global waste to reduce your carbon footprint? Then, this interactive course for alternative energy specialist training will be perfect for you. As the global shift towards going green has become more noticeable, new and prominent career paths are opening up, especially in alternative energy.
Our alternative energy specialist program is an entry-level course that is designed to help you learn more about the various industries as well as taking steps in business management and production that healthier for you, the planet and even more cost-effective too.
The course focuses on the following core areas regarding green energy:
• Understand what green energy, green technology is and the core focus here.
• Identify various strategies for going green with energy consumption in a business environment.
• Highlight different ways that you can buy locally and organically.
• Understand the basics of green energy and how they relate with thermodynamics.
• Discover the different sources of alternative energy and understand their specific benefits and features.
By becoming an alternative energy specialist, you play a crucial role in helping businesses identify environmentally-friendly opportunities. This not only applies to internal practices but also translates to business production.Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
• Google Chrome is the best browser for this course
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Kindle Reader App may be needed for some reading assignments (No special equipment needed. This can be downloaded onto your computer.)
• Adobe PDF Reader
• Adobe Flash Player
• Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
• PowerPoint Viewer (Use this if you don''t have PowerPoint)