: EnglishShort Description
: This multimedia-rich resistance training specialist certification program is for any person who wants to thoroughly understand and secure employment as a certified resistance training professional. That said, this certificate program is especially useful for exercise instructors and personal trainers who want to take their careers to the next level.
Group exercise instructors for Aerobics, TRX, Strength, Yoga, Pilates, and more can also make the most of this Online Certified Resistance Training Professional (RTP) certificate program. In addition to that, allied medical professionals such as chiropractors and physical therapists, as well as athletic trainers can use this course to improve their clients’ training programs and make themselves more valuable professionals in the industry in the process.
Through the resistance training specialist certification program, you’ll learn how to:
• Teach your clients about perfect resistance training exercises, based on their needs
• Perform effective resistance exercises that are biomechanically safe
• Develop training programs to improve clients’ and patients’ postures
• Develop training programs to improve clients’ and patients’body alignment
• Develop training programs to prevent exercise-related injuries
This program incorporates various interactive elements such as games,quizzes, activities, flashcards, and a lot more to help make your educational experience more fun and engaging.
After you complete this program, you can become a successful certified resistance training professional and help your clients lead healthier lives.Instructor Description
: This program is supported by an educational mentor. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: The online NPI-Certified Resistance Training Professional™ (NPI-RTP) Certificate Program is designed for personal trainers, group exercise instructors (Aerobic/Strength/TRX/Pilates/Yoga etc…), athletic trainers, allied medical professionals (physical therapists/chiropractors) interested in learning a detailed process to teach, analyze, and perfect resistance training exercises/movements for their clients/patients. Whether you are a fitness/health professional, college student, or individual from the general public; learn how to perform bio mechanically safe and effective resistance exercises and develop training programs to correct posture and body alignment and avoid exercise-related injuries!
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)