: EnglishShort Description
: The North American Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE) Certified Global Business Professional program certifies that a candidate is competent in four primary areas or domains: Global Business Management, Global Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Trade Finance.
Within each of these four areas, five "threads" or topics are covered: Documentation; Legal and Regulatory Compliance; Intercultural Awareness; Technology; and Resources.Instructor Description
: This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)