: EnglishShort Description
: Leading a team of colleagues or managing your own staff requires a set of leadership skills that are often few and far between in today’s business culture. Understanding the personalities working for you and with you, while also maneuvering to get the most out of the different skill sets and personalities on your staff is essential to effective leadership and productive management.
With the Business Management Professional Program, this collection of skills and knowledge will ensure students understand the delicate balance of leadership, motivation, delegation, and authority while fostering an environment of encouragement and teamwork. From business communication and basic supervision to the fundamentals of leadership and project management, this combination of courses ensures students will emerge with the confidence to make the tough decisions managers are faced with every day coupled with a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to be a true leader.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader