: EnglishShort Description
: This assessment-rich business management program is designed for any person who wants to develop business management skills at a professional level. The course includes a range of different assessment materials to help you review what you’ve learned whenever you want. This way, you can ensure that you’re ready to dive right into the professional landscape.
There are a lot of things to cover in this interactive business management program. Therefore, some of the topics you’ll learn in this course include:
• A balance of motivation, leadership, authority, and delegation
• How to foster a professional environment that incorporates teamwork and mutual encouragement
• How to supervise a team effectively
• Details on business communication
• The fundamentals of project management and leadership
An integral part of being a business management professional is making tough decisions, and this program will help you develop the skills to do that. You’ll learn how to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team member so that you can delegate projects based on that information.
This course also includes various interactive elements to help you apply the knowledge you’ve learned and the skills you’ve developed. Thus, you can ensure that you’re an effective leader once you secure employment at a company.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader