: EnglishShort Description
: Are you someone who enjoys working with children? Then, this comprehensive Certified Child Care Worker program is perfect for you. You can learn how to work with children in a childcare center with the help of this course.
The course specifically focuses on helping you develop your skills as an educator for children who are 5 years old or younger. For this reason, the course focuses on the following core aspects:
• The responsibilities and requirements that one needs to have to work with children.
• Understand issues and problems that children can face in early childhood development.
• Develop a healthy learning environment that also supports differences in individual.
• Taking responsibility off and ensuring that the children get an environment that considers their well-being, health and safety.
• Developing and understanding effective responses for different emergencies.
• Understanding how to partner and collaborate with different organizations and families for the children’s wellness and health and more.
Child care workers play a crucial role as educators and are responsible for nurturing and teaching children in a healthy manner. This program aims to give you a look at critical developmental practices and theories as well as understanding how you will be contributing to the education of the children.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors reviews student work, student progress, and interacts with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be prepared to sit for the NCCB’s Certified Child Care Worker (CCCW) exam. The Certified Child Care Worker (CCCW) exam prepares individuals for a career as a Child Care Worker. The certification displays mastery of the latest information and skill practice necessary to be a successful Certified Child Care Worker (CCCW) in a variety of settings.
Certified Child Care Workers (CCCW) are employed in childcare centers, preschools, public schools, and private homes.
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader