: EnglishShort Description
: This multimedia-rich enterprise management training program is designed specifically for any individual who wants to learn how to start their own business or manage an existing business. If you’re planning on starting your own start-up, this course will teach you how to lay down the foundation correctly. This way, you can ensure that you’re on the right track from the get-go.
This program is designed to be user-friendly so that a larger number of users can make the most of what it has to offer. The program contains various modules that will teach you the:
• Fundamentals of starting, operating,and owning a small business
• Skills and resources required to grow as a successful enterprise manager
• Essential principles of budgeting processes
• Techniques and principles of marketing processes
• Vital skills required for developing successful business plans
There are a lot of skills that go into starting and operating a successful business. That is why this course incorporates the use of audio and visual presentations to make the learning process more engaging. This way, you’ll be able to educate yourself with useful resources on a user-friendly platform.
Setting the foundation of a start-up is extremely important if you want to be successful, and this course addresses precisely that.Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)