: EnglishShort Description
: This assessment-rich Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) program is ideal for IT professionals interested in IS security. Throughout the course, you’ll be provided the knowledge and skills necessary to manage cybersecurity with command over ISC² Common Body of Knowledge.
During this course:
• You’ll study the eight domains required for proficiency in IS security.
• You’ll learn using six different scenarios based on real-world cybersecurity problems.
• All the scenarios are self-paced and include interactive games, expert videos, assessments, quizzes, real-world problems, and focused instruction.
After successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
• Understand control systems and their methodology
• Comprehend security models architecture
• Develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans
• Understand critical aspects of security practices and management
• Analyze key concepts of telecommunications and network security
• Understand the role of monitoring, auditing, and detection in IS
• Apply the practical steps for a digital forensics’ investigation
• Understand the software development life cycle
• Comprehend the role of databases in information security
• Identify various software-based and network attacks
After completing this course, you’ll be prepared to take the CISSP exam. The certification exam fee is already included in the tuition fee of the course!Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!Certification
: This program includes CISSP Certification Practice Exams and a voucher for the CISSP Certification!
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
The CISSP is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
Security Systems Engineer
Chief Information Security Officer
Director of Security
Note: To obtain full CISSP credential candidates must have a minimum of five years previous experience. Candidates unable to meet the previous experience requirement will be given Associate level status and will be required to complete the experience requirements before removing associate status.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader