: EnglishShort Description
: This assessment-rich program is for those of you who’ve been looking for administrative assistant programs online. In this course, you’ll learn the necessary skills and knowledge to become a professional Administrative Assistant.
The program is also ideal for those who want to brush up their skills, increase their own marketability,keep up with new developments in business, or just start a challenging but equally rewarding career.
In this user-friendly program, you’ll also get a chance to learn how to use Microsoft’s software Office 2013. We have also ensured that students get access to Microsoft Office 2013 so that they may apply the course material first-hand. You’ll learn how to:
• Type quickly and effectively
• Comprehend the fundamentals of how to operate Microsoft office
• Identify steps to complete general office procedures
• Create business documents that incorporate professional language
• Identify the basic requirements for accounting and bookkeeping in the office
To help you advance in your career, you’ll have access to savvy advice, proven tools, powerful strategies, and excellent tips. This way, you can effectively deal with both everyday job requirementsand responsibilities once you enter the professional landscape.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: Upon successful completion of our Administrative Assistant course, students will be prepared for an entry-level job as an Administrative Assistant in an office setting and to sit for the NCCB national certification exam to become a Certified Administrative Assistant (CAA).
Upon successful completion of our Microsoft® Office 2013 course, students will be prepared to sit for Microsoft® Office certification exams for the title Microsoft® Office Specialist.
To assist in preparing for these Microsoft® Office certification exams, checklists are provided which outline all tasks that may be covered in that exam. To prepare for an exam, it is recommended that each task on the checklist be fully explored and practiced using the textbook and/or software. Links to practice tests are also provided to help prepare for these exams.
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader