: EnglishShort Description
: This certification program is perfect for individuals looking to work as a network administrator. It divides Cisco's Network Associate Interconnecting Networking Devices training into two parts. You'll learn the necessary skills for the maintenance of computer technology such as PCs, laptops, smartphones, printers, and operating systems.
This course offers practice labs, which allow you to learn and practice network administrative tasks through various case studies in a safe environment. It will prepare you to face any on-job challenges with confidence.
After completing this course, you will be proficient in the following areas:
• Performing necessary steps for small network implementation and security
• Implementing LANs, VLANs, and STP
• Configuring IPv4 routing protocols
• Recognizing IPv6 concepts and functions
• Identifying the basics of troubleshooting
• Understanding the concepts of IPv4 access control lists
• Security threats, exploits, and network vulnerabilities
• Various aspects of IP services
• Fundamentals of Cloud architecture, WAN, and LAN
• Network automation
At the end of this program, you'll receive an exam voucher to sit for Cisco's 200-301. The exam fee is already included in the program. Getting certified will enhance your possibilities of securing employment as a network administrator.Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!Certification
: The Cisco Certified Network Associate v1.0 (CCNA 200-301) exam is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNA certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. The course, Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA), helps candidates prepare for this exam.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. To better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
1.0 Network Fundamentals
2.0 Network Access
3.0 IP Connectivity
4.0 IP Services
5.0 Security Fundamentals
6.0 Automation and Programmability
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)