: EnglishShort Description
: This assessment-rich business math program is designed for any person who wants to become a professional business math specialist.Therefore, this course includes various business math problems and other forms of assessment material such as quizzes and exams.
You can, thus, use the material to put your knowledge to the test and develop your problem-solving skills. There are a lot of topics included in this program. This way, you’ll be prepared for various math-related business problems in theprofessional landscape. Some of the topics you’ll learn about in this program include:
• Business statistics
• Basic math review
• Profit calculations
• Interest calculations
Once you complete this program, you’ll learn how to:
• Solve mathematical problems that relate to different kinds of business transactions
• Use mathematical concepts and equations to analyze common business problems
• Perform business statistics calculations
This program includes a number of multimedia presentations with information on various topics. These presentations can help make your learning experience even more engaging. As a business math specialist, you can seek employment in various companies and use your skills to help make estimations and calculations to improve the operations of the company.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
NOTE: Students will need to have Microsoft Office 2016 already installed on their computers. It is not provided as part of the course.